Thursday, February 28, 2013

Internet Clutter, real life clutter, and vacation planning...

In trying and getting this blog setting up, moving, and everything that's going on right now, I'm more than ever realizing just how disorganized my online life is. Actually, no, not so much disorganized as very very cluttered. I have 5 google accounts and all of the extended google things that go with them, like plus, drive, play, and obviously here, blogger. It's confusing, I have to have a cheat sheet with passwords, and I really need to get that stuff under control.

It'd probably be best to just tie everything down to 3 accounts. Seems simple right? If you've ever changed email addresses, you know this is NOT the case. That shit is complicated. So I keep getting frustrated by how cluttered it is and then frustrated because trying to clean it up is a giant hassle.

I feel overwhelmed with clutter in general right now. Now that all my furniture is put together, what's left is finishing up the unpacking and it's driving me bonkers. There are piles of miscellaneous stuff everywhere. I have a brilliant storage solution that's great but I have to figure out how to make it actually work (time for the dollar store, anyone?) .

I'm leaving for Hawaii in 2 weeks and 3 days and that's awesome! But suddenly I am realizing I'm not at all prepared, realizing that I want to  go snorkeling and I really need contacts for that, but my contacts samples hadn't come in yet, ahhh! Was just told they'd been ready for a while but no one called me. Thanks guys.

I just feel like I'm running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. In semi-related news, if you aren't watching Go On on NBC you should be, it's hilarious and a wonderful ensemble cast. I may have marathoned all of the episodes up to date this past weekend. (Spell check needs to stop telling me marathoned isn't a word, pfft).

No comments:

Post a Comment